In the same tab (Event Subscriptions) click on "Add Bot User Events" and add everything as in gif;
Slack is one of the most popular corporate messengers in the world. You can exchange messages with channels from Slack via Usedesk interface.
2. Enter a bot name in the "App Name" field and select/create a workspace;
3. Сopy the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" on the "Basic Information" tab;
4. Open "Channels" - "Chat" section, click "Add";
5. Select "Slack Setting" in the chat channel settings;
6. Insert the copied values from the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" fields into the corresponding fields and click "Save";
7. A webhooks will appear, which must be copied and pasted into the bot's settings.
7.1. Webhook auth - in the "OAuth & Permissions" tab.
And click "Save URLs."
On the same tab (OAuth & Permissions) - Scopes, click "Add an OAuth Scope" and add the required permissions;
Note! To prevent users from creating responses from Usedesk in a separate request, remove the subscription to the chat:write event.
7.2. Move the event webhook to the "Event Subscriptions" tab;
In the same tab (Event Subscriptions) click on "Add Bot User Events" and add everything as in gif.
8. Perform the reinstallation in the OAuth & Permissions section;
9. In the "Basic Information" section, install the application into the workspace after authorization;
10. Next, on the "Manage Distribution" tab click "Add to Slack";