iOS and Android
Keeping track of your internet connection
Now, in case of an unstable Internet connection, the mobile application will immediately notify you about this, allowing you to solve the problem faster.
You can select the type of the attached file in the application
Previously, when attaching files to a message in the app, you could only select photos. Now the application supports any file — for example, you can send a PDF document to a client.
You can watch the video in the ticket
If a customer has sent you a video file or a YouTube link, you can watch it right in the ticket.
Now you can make round pictures
If you are using the SDK to integrate Usedesk into your product, it is important that this is invisible.
We've added the ability to make round pictures on Android — if you use rounded shapes in the interface, the pictures will now look more organic.
Swapped options for evaluating support work
Now the positive rating is on the right and the negative rating is on the left, following the UX rules.
General report. Upload, history, and readiness notifications
Now the main report can be uploaded and downloaded in .csv (Excel) format. There are two types of general reports:
- Tickets (by date of update) – tickets in the statuses "New", "Open", "Completed", "Closed", "On hold", "Pending". The report includes tickets that have been updated one or more times during the specified period.
- Tickets (by date of creation) – tickets for all statuses. The report contains tickets that were created during the specified period.
The uploaded report is saved in history, and you can always download it at any convenient time. The administrator sees all reports that were requested by agents, the others – only their reports.
Important! If you are responding to a client or have transferred a ticket to the “Completed” / “Closed” status outside of business hours, the system will not report such indicators.
In order to know when the report is ready and not to check the status manually, we have added notifications. To enable them, go to the "Agents" section and click on the icon with a face opposite the required agent:
Scroll down the page to the "Notifications" section and check the boxes that suit you in the "Reports" section. Unloading":
If you check the box "Inbox," letters with links for downloading ready-made reports will be sent to the agent's email address.
Read more about the main report in the article.
E-mail channel. Work with copies
If you need to add or remove all participants in a correspondence from copies, then you can do this using the buttons:
- Add all – the system will add all ticket participants to the copy to the existing addresses. If there are no other ticket participants in the ticket card (except for the client), then the button will not be displayed;
- Remove All – an icon, when you hover over which, you can remove all participants from the Cc / Bcc field.
Chat. Choosing a status at the end of a chat
In the chat card, you can now not only complete (transfer to the "Completed" status), but also select a specific chat status:
- On hold
The status will change from "New" to "Open" when replying to a new message.
Chat now responds to CSI settings
Important! The CSI does not respond to the "New" and "Open" status so that the score is not sent every time the agent replies.
API. Files in webhooks
- creating a ticket;
- creating a comment;
- create a chat/chat message
Was the article helpful?