Gravitel telephony integration
To connect Gravitel telephony, open "Channels" - "Telephony", press "Add".
1. Fill in the "Channel name", which will be displayed in the general channel list in the "Channels" section and when working with calls;
2. Select "Gravitel" telephony;
3. Copy the webhook address that is specified in the "Webhook for forwarding" field and click "Save".
4. Go to Gravitel's personal cabinet > Settings > CRM Integration.
5. Choose integration with your CRM.
6. Enable API access and paste the copied link into "Your CRM Address" field.
At the bottom of the page, click "Save".
Note! Install the Gravitel communicator.
When making a call (outgoing/incoming), a new or current customer creates a ticket card. As soon as the call is completed, the ticket card will contain information about the call. In this case, the ticket displays several files with the following information:
- id - id of the telephony operator;
- type - ta type of call, for example: out (call initiator - an employee of the company), in (call initiator - client);
- phone - the client's phone number;
- user - operator in Gravitel;
- duration - duration of the call;
- file download link - button with a link to download the call record;
- diversion - agent's phone number;
- status - success/ missed /cancel.
To make a ticket with call information automatically assigned to a user who is communicating with the client on the phone, go to your profile settings or the settings of the connecting user if you have administrator rights and fill in the fields:
- In the "Profile" block, field "Phone" - add the number provided by the Gravitel to which (and from which) the calls will be made;
- In the "Telephony" block - select the type of telephony "Gravitel" to automatically assign a ticket with a conversation to the user who communicates with the client by phone;
- "Operator ID" - ID of the operator from the ATS.
Was the article helpful?