The client card is created in two ways:
To create a "Client" card, open section "Clients" - "Create" and fill in the details:
1. Name - the client's name. Please note that the name is pulled directly from the social network settings, messenger, and mail if the profile is created automatically upon receipt of a client's ticket. This means that it may not be correct or it does not meet your requirements and must be changed manually;
2. Avatar is a picture of a client. If the client has written from a social network in which he has an avatar installed, it will automatically be pulled to Usedesk. In the widget, when communicating with the client, the client's avatar is not pulled up;
3. Language is the language in which the client speaks. You can add this option manually, or the system will automatically fill this field with the value of the language in which the client will write you the first message;
4. Company - specify the company that the client represents. If there are already companies in the system, you will see a list in the drop-down menu and will be able to bind a new client to them;
5. Position - the client's official position in the company. It is important to know if you are interacting in the business;
6. Note - the field for any important information about the client. For example: "Client is a well-known journalist, provide only verified information." This note will be a hint in the client card on the ticket page;
7. Spammer - addresses are added to the blacklist, and requests are automatically assigned the "Spam" status;
8. VIP - addresses are added to the white list, which means that letters from this client will always come;
9. Phones - write down the phone number and set its type (home, mobile, landline, fax, and others). You can specify several numbers in this field. When telephony is connected, you can call the client by clicking on his number in the ticket or chat card;
10. E-mail - add one e-mail address to each line;
11. Sites - add the client's site if he represents the company;
12. Social networks - select the social network's name and specify a link to the client's profile in it. The link in the ticket and chat card will be clickable to go to the client's social page quickly;
13. Messengers - select the name of the messenger and specify the id of the client from the system;
14. Additional ID - specify the id from the external network, which will be transferred to the dynamic block on the ticket page from this client if the block is already connected;
15. Addresses - write down the client's address and select its type (for example: home, work, or mail).
After entering all data, click "Save."
Every time a client writes a message, Usedesk checks if the client's card is in the system (e.g., by mail/phone number/identifier in the messenger/reference to a page in social networks):
Thus, Usedesk checks if the field "Language" is filled in the card of the client:
The contact information from the client card, notes, last five tickets, post comments, and attachments that can be downloaded are displayed in the upper right corner of the ticket or chat card. You can work with available information about the client in the ticket card without going to the client card, for example, writing to the post office, making a call, or going to another ticket.