Open the "Extensions" section and check if the integration ("ON" for "Zapier") is enabled;
Go to "Channels" - "Zapier" - click "Add";
Let's look at an example of creating queries from columns in a google doc.
1. Visit Zapier by invitation from UseDesk;
2. Accept the invitation and register (or log in if you already have an account);
3. Then go to the main page and press the "MAKE A ZAP" button;
4. Choose Google Sheets;
5. Select "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" to create a new request when a column in the Google Sheets Table appears or changes and press "CONTINUE";
6. Connect to your Google Account;
7. Select the required document and the sheet from which data will be downloaded;
8. Check and confirm the data;
9. Connect to Usedesk (select Usedesk in the application list);
10. Select the action "Create ticket" to create a request from the Google Sheets.
11. Go to Usedesk - "Channels" - "API" - click "Add"
12. Enter the channel name and click "Save";
13. Copy the value from the "App secret key" field;
14. Go to Zapier and paste the value from the "App secret key" field into the "API Token" field;
15. Fill in the remaining fields in Zapier: select the match between the Google sheets columns and the ticket fields in the request. For example, information from the "Message" column will be loaded into the "Message" field;
16. After you have filled in everything, check and press "CONTINUE";
17. A message will pop up saying that zap was successfully created, don't forget to enable zap.