Channels. Refinement of the mail channel page
Connecting a mail channel to Usedesk is not easy, but we tried to simplify it and add hints when hovering over elements to the connection page. For example, what is the external and internal connection.
iOS. Filtering requests by channel type
Added the ability to filter requests by channel type
iOS. Predefined filters on the query pag
Preset filters appeared on the request page:
- "My" - requests, where the executor is the current user in the statuses "New", "Open", "Pending", "On hold", "Completed", "Closed";
- "Open" - requests in the statuses "New", "Open", "Pending", "On Hold";
- "Completed" - requests in the "Completed", "Closed" statuses.
The filter is not a system filter and can be removed at will
iOS. Sorting the list of queries by update date
The list of requests is now sorted by the date of the update. An update in a ticket is any change in it. For example, filling in an additional field, changing the priority, etc.)
iOS. Agent profile
To quickly contact our support, we added a button to the agent profile to go directly to the chat. Also, the agent profile now displays a list of groups that the agent is a member of.
iOS. Messengers in the client card
We have implemented work with messengers in the client's card, namely:
- Switching to the application from the customer card.
iOS. Working with copies in a mail channel
Working with copies in the mail channel is implemented through the "Copies" button in the request card. Add Cc or Bcc, besides the primary recipient, to whom you want to send the message.
The color of the button depends on the availability of copies. If no copies are specified, the color is gray.
In the current update, you will see that the request card is now in full-screen mode.
iOS. Html messages in a ticket
Html messages are displayed in the ticket (without unnecessary tags and buttons) to open the entire HTML page.
SDK. iOS. Displaying pictures in the Knowledge Base
When browsing the Knowledge Base, the pictures will adjust to the screen size. If they are tiny, then use the new function of increasing the readable text.
SDK. iOS. Required channelId parameter
The required parameter channelId - channel identifier has been added to the chat configuration.
SLA in chats
SLA in chats - displays "time of first response" and "time of next response." The metrics are triggered every time the client writes - this is when the operator must answer to the client.
In the chat (in the right block), in addition to the SLA indicators, the following changes have been added:
- preview of the text of the last message in chats;
- customer avatar;
- online/offline on the client's avatar;
- chat icon and API.
If you do not use the SLA in your work, you can disable it, and you will only have access to changes with the display of chat icons and API. To leave a request for disabling the functionality, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
API. Information for communicating with the client in webhooks
In the webhooks that our system sends, we added even more information about the requesting client:
- name - name
- avatar - avatar
- note - note
- phones - phone
- additional_ids - additional identifier
SDK. Android. System localization
Since v3.1.6, the SDK supports the following languages:
- English (default);
You can also change the existing language or add a new one. Read more in the documentation.
SDK. Android. Improvement of FF in the chat
In the current update, we began to respond to the settings of the Feedback Form (FF), which are indicated in your widget channel:
- Never - the chat is always displayed;
- Outside working hours - FF is displayed if there are no online operators;
- Always FF only - always displays F;
- Always FF + chat - FF is displayed, and after filling - a chat to which information about the filled data is sent to the FF.
Greetings, topics of the appeal, and additional fields are also duplicated in the FF.
Important! The required parameter companyId - company identifier has been added to the chat configuration.
SDK. Android. Agent avatar visibility
We improved the visibility parameter, which is responsible for the agent's avatar's visibility, and described the logic of work in the documentation.
Signature. Powered By Usedesk
How it worked before:
When testing Usedesk and further use, you came across the signature "Sent with Usedesk" under each letter's text.
The signature was required if you tested Usedesk or used the trial version. When switching to a paid plan, this signature could be removed by writing to us in support.
What has changed:
Don't write to us =) We just removed the signature from the system!
Rules. New parameter "Customer note"
We began to respond to the notes that you leave on the customer card automatically.
To configure, use the new "Customer Note" condition in the rules in the WHAT section:
Additional fields. Working with Nested List Fields
It is a pleasure to work with the "Nested list" type of additional fields:
- We brought the list of fields of the lower level into a separate window, which displays the entire list of values in the order that is specified in the settings for the value of this level. You can turn the value on or off (the included values will always be displayed at the top);
- Added sorting of values not only alphabetically but also by the the additional field id;
- Implemented tooltips when hovering over elements.
For more information on how to set up additional fields of the "Nested List" type, see the documentation.
Triggers. Attachment condition in chats
If a client sends you a message with attachments, then the "Attachment" condition will recognize it as a message with an attachment and not separate the text from attachments and attachments from each other. Bottom line - your rules will work correctly in chats (WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram)
SDK. Android. Message delivery status
- If the delivery report does not come to us, the message will be marked with the "not delivered" status. You can send such a message again or delete it;
- If the delivery report still came to us, then the "not delivered" status will automatically change to "delivered."
Chat. Clients status
In the chats, we left the status "Online / Offline" where we can work with it:
API. Sorting the list of tickets
New parameters have been added to the ticket list method, which you can pass in the request fields for sorting:
- sort – sorting parameter by which the list of tickets can be sorted: id, status_id, client_id, assignee_id, group, last_updated_at, published_at
- order – sort order of tickets:
- asc – ascending
- desc – descending
Chat. New "SDK" type
The current revision relates not so much to the "SDK" chat type but rather to chats' processing. Each chat belongs to its platform and is marked with a unique icon.
For example, for the SDK, we added a mobile phone icon .
Additionally, when creating a chat through a mobile application, a webhook comes with the SDK channel type, which will help you collect statistics on such requests.
SDK. iOS and Android. New opportunities for working with the Knowledge Base
Two new parameters have been added to the chat initialization screen in the application, which will help to work with the knowledge base flexibly:
- isNeedChat (for iOS) / WithKnowledgeBase Support Button (for Android) – the Knowledge Base opens without the "widget" button (when disabled);
- isNeedReview (for iOS) / WithKnowledgeBase Article Rating (for Android) – the rating in KB articles will not be displayed (when disabled).
The audio player can read audio messages from Telegram and WhatsApp too. Listen to such messages in Usedesk and promptly respond to your customers.
Was the article helpful?