In the section «Settings» → «Company» you will find the block «Limits».
- Agents (amount) — limit on the number of agents in the company. The default number of agents is ten.
- Internal agents (amount) — limit on the number of internal employees in the company. The default number of internal employees is three.
- Triggers (amount) — limit on the number of rules in the company. The default number of rules is 2000.
- Files — limit on the space occupied by company files.
When one of the limits is reached, the system will notify the company's administrators about it.
In the case of files, the system will show an information bar when 10% of the available space remains (in addition, mail notifications will be sent to administrators), as well as when it ends.
When the account runs out of space, opportunities will disappear:
- attach files to responses and receive them,
- upload files to the interface — for example, avatars of clients.
To increase the limits, write to us by email email@example.com
Was the article helpful?