In the section «Settings» → «Company» you will find the block «Limits».
- Agents (amount) — a limit on a number of agents in a company. A default number of agents is ten.
- Internal agents (amount) — a limit on internal agents in a company. A default number of internal agents is three.
- Triggers (amount) — a limit on a number of triggers in a company. A default number of triggers is 2000.
- Files — a limit on space occupied by a company files.
When any of the limits is reached, the system will notify a company administrators about it.
As for files, the system will show an information bar, when only 10% of available disk space is left (in addition, e-mail notifications will be sent to administrators), and when space runs out.
When an account runs out of space, you won’t be able to:
- attach files to replies and receive them,
- upload files to interface — for example, avatars of clients.
To increase limits, please write to email@example.com