Basic templates have a multi-level structure, for example:
- Sections > Macroses;
- Sections > Categories > Macroses;
- Sections > Categories > Subcategories > Macroses, etc.
Open the section "Automation" - "Macroses".
Divide the main templates into sections and categories. To do this, click "Create a section", enter a section name and click "Apply". (opposite the section title). Then click "Add" and create a category or macros. Use the same principle of creating categories and subcategories.
Fill in the fields in the main macroses creation card:
- Name - enter a name for the macros. For example, according to the content and action to be performed - "Response to thank you + tag + status solved";
- Enabled - fill in the checkbox so that the macros is listed for use (list of active macroses). If the macros is temporarily out of date, uncheck the checkbox (list of inactive macroses);
- Message - enter the message that you plan to send to the client using variables and text editing tools;
- Files - add files up to 20 megabytes, if necessary;
- Accessible - give access:
- all - all employees have access;
- group - group access;
- me - is available to the employee who created it. The administrator can create all types of macroses. Employee - only personal;
- Actions - select the actions to be performed when using the macros.
1. The actions are applied at the moment of sending a message. If you have chosen a macros and updated a page, the system will remember the inserted text of the macros, but that this text was inserted from the macros - not, i.e., the actions of the macros will not be applied. At that, see item 2 ↓.
2. The actions are applied at the moment you insert the macros (as soon as you select it from the list) if the actions are related to custom fields. The system will save the inserted text of the macros and fill in the custom fields specified in the macros card with the values.
After entering all data, click "Save".
Fast templates are available in "Automation" - "Macroses" - " Quick templates" section.
To create a quick macros, please fill in the fields:
- Quick template - enter the message that you plan to use when working with the client;
- Tags - add tags using the Tab key, which when using the macros will be placed in the ticket and chat;
After entering data, click "Create".
To edit a quick macros, click on it in the macroses list: change the description, add/remove tags, click "Apply".
The saved macroses will only be available to you.
Use quick templates in chats and tickets. To see the quick templates, just enter a "/" sign in the chat (or "#" in the ticket) and a list will appear. In addition, you can create and delete quick templates in chats.
Important! If necessary, you can edit macroses immediately after inserting them into the message field.
Was the article helpful?