How to add company information and set company business hours
Open the "Settings" - "Company" section and provide information about your company:
- Name - company's name. By default, it is the same as the one you specified at registration;
- City and Address;
- Phones - add any number of phones that we can use to contact you;
- Description - information about who you can contact at the specified phone numbers;
- Logotype - upload the company logo. The company logo will be displayed on your Knowledge Base page.
After making changes, click "Save".
Business hours of the company's office
Open "Settings" - "Office hours" and set your company's working hours:
- Select the time zone;
- Tick the working days and breaks on the checkbox;
- Set the time to start and end the working day and breaks in the office.
If fields are not filled in with data and/or not ticked on the checkbox, the days are considered non-working (no breaks in the break box).
After making changes, click "Save."
The company's working time will be used when setting up rules (for example, for auto-replies during non-working hours or distribution of requests) and the calculation of SLA, if the working time of employees is not specified.
Was the article helpful?