Ticket card. What's inside?
The ticket card contains all information about the request (assignee, status, event feed: correspondence/calls/service comments), tags, custom fields, reminders, client card, etc. For convenient work, the ticket card can be divided into three blocks.
- To see the channel from which the ticket was received;
- Appoint an assignee (user or group of users);
- Add tags;
- Fill in custom fields;
- Hide service comments;
- Set a reminder;
- Track SLA and its violation;
- Go to the previous or next ticket.
Central block (under the line) contains necessary information about the request, namely:
- The icon of the channel from which the ticket was received;
- The subject of the ticket;
- Buttons for changing the status, type, and priority of the ticket;
- Custom fields, which have the «Add a tag with the field value to a request» checkbox when setting up;
- Find in the help center — Knowledge base;
- Response field, including for working with internal comments;
- Event ribbon;
- Service comments.
Also, each ticket has its own id – you can see it in the address bar of your browser.
Also, the parameter ticket id is used by Usedesk inside the system, so that messages of the same branch can be linked in one ticket. This parameter is sent with each ticket.
To make it less confusing for clients, it is typed in white on a white background. But sometimes, if client e-mail programs reset an html, it can be seen.