Field type: checkbox
2. Enter the name of the additional field in the «Title of the list» field.
3. Mark the field property:
- Add a tag. The ticket is automatically assigned a tag corresponding to the value of the custom field. Then new triggers can be created based on a tag, or tags can be used to record statistics by categories of requests;
- Add a filter. On the main page, you can filter the list of tickets by the value of the custom field to see only tickets with a certain category;
- Hidden. This field is not displayed in the interface for employees. It can be a technical field for communication Usedesk with other programs;
- Not editable. The value in this field is automatically passed through the API. The field is locked for editing in the interface to prevent an employee from changing it and making a mistake. You can only see its values;
- Add to the ticket interface. This setting allows you to display some fields prominently inside the ticket to save time and keep them private with the ability to fill in.
Note! If you save the field right now without editing the lower settings, it will be displayed in all tickets in your account by default. If a custom field is required for specific situations, set the conditions under which it will be displayed in the ticket (item 4).
4. Activate the field under certain conditions:
- And conditions — each of the selected conditions must be met for the field to be displayed in the ticket;
- Or conditions — at least one of the selected conditions must be met.