Visual design of knowledge base
Design your knowledge base according to your corporate style.
Open the "Knowledge Base" section, select the base to be edited (or create a new one), click "Edit."
In the knowledge base settings, fill in the fields responsible for the element colors in six-digit HEX code format (they can be found in the palette of any graphic editor or as tables in the public access on the Internet):
- Background color - background of all pages of the knowledge base;
- Header color - the color of the top panel, where the name of the knowledge base and the logo are located, the color of the "Find" button, the color of the search field on the internal pages;
- Text color - text color from the field "Description" when filling the knowledge base;
- Link background - color of internal links in articles, as well as in the header and basement of the knowledge base;
- Link color - background of links;
- Nav Link color - the buttons' color, which can be used to switch between categories and directories when reading an article.
Was the article helpful?