Enforta telephony integration
1. To connect Enforta telephony, go to the «Channels» section and click «Add Channel».
2. Click on «Telephony».
3. Fill in the «Channel name», which will be displayed in the general channel list in the «Channels» section and when working with calls.
4. Select «Enforta» telephony.
5. Copy the webhook address that is specified in the «Webhook for forwarding» field and click «Save».
6. Go to your personal Enforta cabinet, select the settings for working with API, and use the webhook address above as a third-party CRM address.
Note! Settings may differ from operator to operator, so it is best to contact Enforta support to connect. If you need any advice or additional help, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how telephony works in Usedesk, please see here.