RetailCRM is an order processing system designed specifically for online stores. It takes into account the needs of online trading and helps to quickly establish the work of managers.
RetailCRM transmits data about the customer and his orders to a special block on the ticket. RetailCRM searches for the customer by email/phone number, so you can immediately see who the customer is writing to you, as well as the list of his orders.
Setting up integration
1. To connect RetailCRM to Usedesk, open the "Extensions" section and check if the integration ("ON" for "RetailCRM") is enabled.
2. Log in to your RetailCRM account - "Settings" (click on the gear in the top left corner).
3. Go to "Integration" - "API Access Keys" and click "Add".
4. Copy the key, set up access to stores (one or more) and click "Save".
5. Open Usedesk - "Settings" - "Blocks" section and add a dynamic block.
6. Fill in the fields in the block setup card:
- Name is the name of the system;
- Title - the name of the block that will be displayed in the ticket;
- Content - description, links, html-code, buttons that will be available for going to the system, etc;
- URL - https://secure.usedesk.ru/settings/blocks/retail_crm;
- Secret key - insert the key copied from item 4;
- Enabled - check the box to activate the block;
- Parameters (POST) - click add and in the "Key" field write the subdomain, and in the "Value" field write the domain of the account in retailCRM (for example, if your account is under the link company.retailcrm.ru, in this field write "company").
Now in the tickets to the right you will see a block with information about the customer and orders. Order numbers are clickable, you can go straight to CRM and see the details.
Note! Search for a customer with orders by phone number in priority.
- If a client has only email in the systems, the information about the client will be tightened, even if the client has no orders (for example, a client writes you in a widget on your site, indicating the email, and you immediately see in Usedesk that such a client in the SRM you have with the presence or absence of orders);
- If the customer has a phone number, the information about the customer and the orders by phone, only if there is an order (for example, the customer writes to you in WhatsApp and you immediately see in Usedesk that the customer has orders in CRM).
Was the article helpful?