Report by users
Report by users - data from other reports (main, SLA, CSI), which shows them with binding to specific users.
1. Set the sensor range "from" - "to" or use the standard values in the pull-down menu and click to the button "Apply".
Additionally, use the "Compare" checkbox. The report will compare the figures for the specified period with the previous period of the same duration. For example, if you select a current month, you will get a percentage difference from the previous month. All data from the report will be compared.
The comparison indicator is given as a percentage and is calculated using the following formula: current period indicator/previous period indicator*100-100.
Some of the parameters in the table are similar to the general report and are displayed by е assignee.
The parameters shown in the table:
- First reply time - the period from the time when the ticket was created to the time when the first user answer was sent (calculated by the median);
- First comment time - the period from the time when the ticket was created to the first internal comment of the user (calculated by the median). The parameter is needed when the target action of a user is an internal comment. For example, users call clients to solve a problem and then add an internal comment to the ticket;
- Close time - the period from the time the ticket was created to its transfer to the status "Solved" or "Closed" (calculated by the median);
- Reply time - the time of the user's answer to all the client's messages in the ticket (calculation by media);
- Response time to comment - the period from the internal comment of one user to the internal comment of another user. Allows you to track how quickly employees of departments react to each other's messages;
- Response time for notification - the period between sending a notification to a user through tagging (@) and adding a comment from that user to the ticket;
- Number of ticket comments - the total number of open responses sent by the user to clients in all tickets for the reporting period;
- Number of private comments - the total number of internal comments added by the user in all tickets for the reporting period;
- Number of assigned tickets - shows how many tickets are assigned to an agent in the selected period and remains assigned to it right now, at the moment of report uploading;
- Solved - how many tickets assigned to the agent have moved to the "Solved"/"Closed" status in the reporting period;
- Number of assigned clients - how many clients were assigned to a user during the reporting period;
- First reply solved - the number of tickets that have moved to the status "Solved" or "Closed" after the first response of the user to the client message;
- AVG comments in a ticket - сlower number of user messages in tickets;
- Client satisfaction - the proportion of positive ratings in tickets assigned to that user;
- Assigned for the entire period - shows how many tickets were assigned to a user in the reporting period. That is, some of these tickets at the time of report generation can already be assigned to other employees;
- Resolved / on hold / Pending - the number of transfers to these statuses is considered (the number of actions, not tickets!). For example, the user has transferred one ticket to the "On hold" status twice, three times to the " Pending" status, and one ticket to the "Solved" status. This parameter allows you to track user's performance not only by responses to tickets, but also by the related activity, for which they spend a lot of time: analyze messages, change statuses, transfer tickets to another department, or close them if they do not require a response;
- Processed requests - the number of tickets for the period in which the agent has changed status at least once to "Solved", "On Hold" or " Pending".
The colour of the cells will help guide the user's performance:
Green - the user is within the specified SLA framework / has good CSI performance;
Red - user did not meet the SLA framework / has mediocre CSI scores.
You can upload a report to a file that contains even more data. In the table, you will see several additional columns:
- Group - groups in which the agent belongs;
- Opened / On-hold / Pending - by the end of the period - number of tickets on the user in these statuses at the end of the period specified in the report generation.
Was the article helpful?