Setting up a list of ticketsTickets — all customer requests that come to Usedesk from various channels.
Open the «Tickets» section, and Usedesk will show you the available requests in the table.
In the list of tickets you can:
1. Sort the tickets according to your needs.
Select a column in the list of tickets and click on its name in the table header to sort it:
- In alphabetical order;
- From larger to smaller;
- From new ticket coming into the system to completed ticket and vice versa;
- In ascending or descending order, the first/following response metrics are for SLAs.
The arrow indicates the sort order.
In the ticket table you can display the fields you need from the ticket card. To do this, click the button in the table header. Check the boxes for the required fields, set their sequence by dragging and dropping them in the list that opens and click «Apply».
2. Massively edit tickets.
On the left side in the table of tickets there is a checkbox. If you select at least one item, the mass editing menu will open. Two additional buttons will appear, with which you can make edits directly in the list of tickets without going to the ticket card:
- Edit. During mass editing, you can change information in any number of tickets, namely: status, priority, ticket type, client, assignee, add or remove tags, change additional fields. You can delete a ticket or convert it to spam by selecting the appropriate status of the ticket;
- Assign to me. Assign tickets to yourself by certain criteria in one click, without falling into the ticket card. For that, use the hotkey combination U+M.
3. Use additional functions:
- Create filters and work with them;
- Use the search;
- Go to the ticket card;
- View detailed information in the model window (point at the channel icon in the ticket theme and go to the modal window by clicking on the «eye»);
- Create a new outgoing ticket;
- Change your online/offline status;
- Save list of requests in xlsx, csv, pdf format;
- Display from 10 to 100 tickets for viewing and mass highlighting on one page.