Outgoing ticket creation
To create a new outgoing ticket, open the "Tickets" section, click on "Create ticket" or use the U+N hotkey combination from any Usedesk page.
Let's look at the fields marked with a red asterisk. They are mandatory. If you have left these fields blank, Usedesk will not let you save or send the ticket.
1. Type of ticket. Choose from the drop-down list:
- Public - the ticket will be sent to the client. Ticket status - "Pending";
- Private - the request will not be sent to the client, but will be saved in the history of tickets. Ticket status - "New".
2. E-mail channel. This is the address from which the e-mail will be sent to the client if the request type is "Message". The "Comment" type of ticket also requires a channel: when working with this ticket, you may need to send a message to the client.
3. Client. Select or create a new client. The client will be automatically saved in the "Clients" section. You can select a client by name or e-mail.
4. E-mail. For a new client - fill e-mail address form. For the existing client - choose from the offered options or add a new address, which is saved in their card. If the client has one e-mail address, it will be displayed automatically.
It is not necessary to specify the e-mail address of the client when creating an internal comment.
5. Subject of the letter and message. Use the string format in your message.
Custom fields in the ticket creation card:Carbon copy. Add one or more recipients besides the client to the outgoing ticket;Blind carbon copy. The recipients of the message will not see the recipients from this field;Phone. If you know the client's phone, add it to the form, you will be able to find it in the client's card later;Assignee. Select an assignee and a group of assignees from the list of assignees of the ticket. By default, the data of the agent that creates the request are filled in this field;By priority;Custom fields. Fill in the previously configured custom fields, which may also be mandatory;Tags. Add new tags or start typing current ones for selection in the list.
After entering all data, click "Save".
Was the article helpful?