1. Fill in the "Channel name", which will be displayed in the general channel list in the "Channels" section and when working with calls;
2. Select "Mango" telephony;
3. Copy the webhook address that is specified in the "Webhook for forwarding" field and click "Save".
4. Go to Mango > Integration > API Connector.
5. In the "External Systems" section paste the copied webhook address into the "External System Address" field and click "Save".
7. Go to Usedesk and paste the copied code into the " The unique code " field in Mango channel settings.
8. Repeat the steps to create a signature: in the "Your ATS Data" section copy the "Key to create a signature" (Mango Office) and paste it into the "Signature" field (Mango Channel setup in Usedesk).
If you have several numbers connected to the ATS, you can track only the numbers you need. To do this, enter in the "Tracked numbers" field the numbers of your ATS via comma in the format 74991234567, on which tickets will be created.
If an outgoing call is made not from Usedesk, then for correct work with the distribution of calls, you need to add the number of each operator to the monitored numbers. An example of how to specify: SIP: + operator number. You can also leave the field blank, and all numbers will be tracked.
Note! Install the Mango Talker communicator.
When making a call (outgoing/incoming), a new or current customer creates a ticket card. Once the call is completed, an internal comment (Start of an outgoing/incoming call) and information about the call will be added to the ticket card:
If the call status is "not successful", there will be no link to download the call information file.
To make a ticket with call information automatically assigned to the user who is communicating with the client on the phone, go to the profile settings or the settings of the connecting user if you have administrator rights and fill out the fields:
In the "Profile" block, field "Phone" - add the number provided by Mango to which (and from which) the calls will be made;