Integration of Yandex Market with the Usedesk - users' feedback about your store in the ticket.
To connect Yandex Market to the Usedesk, open the "Extensions" section and enable integration in the common list.
1. Go to "Channels" - "Y.Market", click "Add";
2. Log in to Yandex. On the confirmation page, give the Usedesk access to your data on Yandex.
If you don't have stores in your account, the system will give you an error when confirming.
3. In the channel settings, the Usedesk will show a list of your stores that can be connected. To do this, click the "Add" button in front of the desired store.
4. The channel editing card will display the necessary data for connection:
- Title - the name of the channel, which will be displayed in the general list of channels in the "Channels" section and when working with calls. By default - the name of your store, edit it if necessary;
- Store ID - ID from the store's private office. The default value is;
- Auth Key - the token for connecting the integration, set by default.
Press the "Save" button.
If you have more than one store on Yandex Market, each store will appear as a separate customized channel in the list.
Once the channel is created, the system will scan the last 20 responses every 5 minutes and add new ones to the Usedesk, starting with the oldest ones.
Each review is a new ticket and a new client.
All comments to the customer's feedback will be added to the ticket with the current feedback, including the agent's response from the store.
To view the feedback in Usedesk, open the section "Tickets" - ticket. The review is sent to the system with the subject of the letter "New review" and includes the following information:
- Name of the client ;
- Description of advantages;
- Description of shortcomings;
- Order number;
- Purchase method;