How to respond to client messages
This article will tell you how to respond to client requests coming to the «Tickets» section.
To begin with, we will go in a ticket.
The field responding to the client
- If an employee has no rights to an external reply, the system will open the reply field with the yellow backlight only with the «Comment» button;
- If the employee has no rights to reply at all, the reply field will be hidden.
For those who use the «Display and send» quote setting in the «E-mail» channel, the «Show quote» button will appear in a reply box, with a quote hidden under it.
Text instruments panel
The text toolbar includes the following options:
- Formatting functions (bold, font size, color and fill, alignment, etc.);
- Text field variables;
- Macros insertion. To insert a macros with a ready response, press the pinion button.
Then select the macros from the drop-down list. After inserting the macros, you can add your text to the text of the answer.
- You can also use quick macros to answer. To see quick macroses, type the «#» sign in the answer box, and a list will appear.
- Attach a file. You can attach a document, picture, or sound file not larger than 20 Mb to your message. To do this, click the «Attach file» button (clip-on icon) or drag and drop files into the reply box.
Use the «Add a file from the ticket» button if you already have an uploaded file in your ticket card (for example, you sent it earlier).
If the uploaded file exceeds the allowed size (20 Mb), it will not be sent to the client.
Find it in the help сenter
Select an article from the drop-down list and click the appropriate buttons.
Email for forwarding and a hidden copy
If you click on the «Add address to copy» button, fields will appear under the «Find in help center» field:
- «Carbon copy» — e-mail for forwarding. The field automatically pulls up the e-mail of correspondence participants, i.e. any sender or recipient of an appeal, except:
- the e-mail of the current client (from the request card);
- the e-mail that is configured in the mail channel;
- «Blind carbon copy» — a hidden copy for forwarding.
The «Blind carbon copy» field works in the same way as the «Carbon copy» field — you can add several clients through their search. At least one of these two fields must be filled in.
Sending a reply
- For external reply — the current user (the one that sends the message) and the new ticket status are marked;
- For internal comment — the current assignee and the current status of the ticket are marked.
- Stay in the current ticket;
- Go to the next ticket — you will be taken to the next open ticket in the list of tickets;
- Go to the list of tickets.
If you are in correspondence with a client in a mail request, everything will be in one request card no matter who answers and continues the correspondence.
Important! The copy should contain the mail of the channel (the mail from which the forwarding is configured), and the first message to which the answer is should be in Usedesk.
Change the topic and move to the next/previous ticket
- move on to the next ticket (K);
- move on to the previous ticket (J).
If you are processing tickets from a list for a particular filter (for example: new tickets received today), then the buttons for going will work within that list. After all tickets from the list have been processed, the system notification will appear in the upper right corner.