Auto-forwarding from Office 365 mail
Office 365. If you are using Office 365, you can set up an outbound connection. To set up the integration, the application must have Mail.Send rights.
To connect Usedesk to your mailbox, open the "Channels" - "Mail" section, click "Add".
The "Mail" channel creation card consists of two blocks:
1. Block "Mail" - includes:
- Channel name is required. Enter the channel's name, which will appear in the general list of channels in the "Channels" section;
- Signature - the general signature for this channel, which will be pulled up when the client replies to the letter. Use the function with formatting. If the agent has a personal signature configured, it will prioritize when responding to the client;
- Display quote when replying. Select the Show quote on the reply check box to display previous correspondence with the client in the request card and with the client in the mail. At the same time, keep in mind that the client will not have a quote in the mail if the setting in the Outgoing connection "Do not quote correspondence" is enabled;
- Forwarding is a new ticket. Check the "Forward - new ticket" checkbox and use the "Forward message" button in the request card. This setting allows the request card when forwarding a message to create a new request in the next tab, while the entire correspondence is added to the field.
2. Block "Setting connection types".
In the "Outbound" section, select "Office 365" from the drop-down list. Additionally, fields for data entry will appear:
- Email address (equired field). Fill in the name of your mailbox from which you are forwarding. In this case, Usedesk will distinguish between the main mailing address to which clients write and the address (s) that the client copies or adds as the main one. Usedesk will send each addressee one letter, keeping all correspondence with the client in one request card;
- Application ID - in the application, this is Application (client) ID;
- Directory ID - in the application, this is the Directory (tenant) ID;
- Application secret - in the application, this is the Client secret;
- Bcc - the address to which a Bcc of the outgoing message will be sent;
Um exemplo com:
ID do aplicativo (cliente) e ID do diretório (locatário): Azure Active Directory ⟶ Registros de aplicativos ⟶NOME do Aplicativo (visão geral)
Segredo do cliente: Azure Active Directory ⟶ Registros de aplicativos ⟶ Certificados e segredos
- Do not quote correspondence. If you select the checkbox "Do not quote correspondence," the client will receive only one message each time from you without the previous ones' history. If the "Display a quote when replying" setting is enabled, the "Do not quote correspondence" setting is not considered.
To set up an incoming connection
, use internal or external compound.
Was the article helpful?