Setting of notifications in Telegram
1. Add a bot to the group to which the notifications will be sent to determine the chat ID: @myidbot;
2. Type in the slash / and select the command /getgroupid
and get a chat ID
3. Make a bot in a telegram:
- Find a bot named @BotFather;
- Press /start, select /newbot, invent and send the name of the bot;
- If the bot accepts the name, enter the username. The main thing is to have a bot or _bot at the end of the name;
- @BotFather will send a message with a token of your bot. Copy it.
4.Save the token of the bot. Add the bot to the group where the notices will be sent.
5. In Usedesk, open "Automation" - "Triggers" and add a rule sending a GET query:
6. In the GET query line on the right, insert a link of the view:
- 610652777:AAFxsSwIeshff1FjfQElLXTnnh-U7qwEY - bot token from point 3
- After chat_?id= - your chat ID (from 2 points)
- After text= - any value you want to send with the alert
You can use any value, including variables, in the text field (the value will be substituted by the system for each query separately). For example:
For each additional field that you have configured, you can also assign a variable.
Note! The query doesn't know how to pass all messages; it pulls up all the style tags and looks sloppy, so it's better to use the notifications for the alert.
Was the article helpful?