Dashly - is a service for the automation of marketing and sales in online stores and online consultant on the site to collect key information about the visitor.
During the chat dialogue, the client may have questions that can't be solved here and now. For example, a customer reports an error or can't deal with complex functionality, or requires reworking of documents. There is a need to connect another department to solve the problem in "offline" mode in such situations. Send the problem directly from the user dialogue window in Usedesk to not lose it and work it out quickly.
Create a ticket in Usedesk right in the chat using the slash command /usedesk and the text of the ticket (without text the ticket will not be created), and the links to the dialog and the user's card will be automatically loaded to it.
The ticket header is generated from the Lid name and text: "Anonymous #1 - address from Dashly". The text of the ticket will be what you specified in the chat window after the slash command.
Note! In the user card of Lead, you should specify an e-mail in the dialog with which you create the ticket. Without it, the ticket will not be created.
When you create a ticket, the following will happen:
- In Usedesk, a ticket with a link to the user and the dialog with which the ticket was created will be created;
- The Dashly bot will inform you that a new ticket has been created;
- A note with the ticket number will be written into the Dashly Lead.
When the ticket is closed, the Dashly will send a closing message to the same user chat (the message is visible only to operators). In this case, the user will not delete the note - you can delete it manually.
If the ticket is reopened, nothing will happen in Dashly.
Note! The notification about a ticket status change does not come if the status has been changed while adding a response to the ticket.
Setting up integration
To connect Dashly to Usedesk, open the "Extensions" section and check if the integration is enabled ("ON" for "Usedesk API" and "Additional fields");
1. Open "Settings" - "Custom fields" section and create additional fields like "Text" with the names "Dialog ID in CQ" and "Profile ID in CQ" (without quotes) and settings:
- Add a filter;
- Not editable;
Note! Fields should be named as in the example (Dashly searches by name).
2. Go to "Channels" - "API" section, click "Add" and fill in the following fields:
- Enter the name of the channel
- Select the items:
- New ticket;
- New comment;
- Ticket changed.
Click the "Save" button
3. Copy the values from the "App id" and "App secret key" fields and paste them into the Dashly fields of the same name. Enter the name and save the integration
4. Copy the Redirect url
5. Go back to the settings in Usedesk and paste the copied value into the "Redirect url" field
6. Update the Dashly integration settings page
If an error occurs, please contact the Dashly team support.
Was the article helpful?