Integration with Rutter - receiving data into Usedesk about orders in stores (Shopify, Square, Wix, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and others).
Rutter passes data about a customer's orders in a specific store to a dynamic block on the ticket page. The search for a client in the store is carried out by e-mail/phone number, so you immediately see a list of the client's orders with whom you are in correspondence.
Create a dynamic block. Open the section "Settings" ⟶ "Blocks," click "Add dynamic block," and fill in the fields:
1. Name - the name of the system;
2. Title - the name of the block, which will be displayed in the request card;
3. URL - fill in the field with the value https://rutterapi.usedesk.services:3000;
4. Enabled - fill in the checkbox to activate the block;
5. Add the parameter - click the button and add the required POST parameters:
- client_id - Rutter client ID, can be found here: dashboard.rutterapi.com
- client_secret - a secret part of the API token, can be found here: dashboard.rutterapi.com
6. Open any ticket card. On the right is a dynamic block that will look like this:
Clicking on the "Login" button will open a new window in which you will be prompted to use your account to log into Rutter.
When you click on "Continue," the choice of your store platform appears. Select the one you need and log in.
After completing authorization in the Rutter dashboard, in the Platforms section, select the store.
You can find an access token in the store card
7. Add one more POST parameter to the dynamic block settings: access_token - a token for accessing the store.
After making all the changes, click "Save".
Done! Now a block with information about customer orders will appear in the requests on the right.