Triggers. "Client language" сondition in the "What" block
A new condition has been added to the Triggers that reacts to the "Language" field in the customer profile.
Nonexistent addresses and blacklist
The system implements
work with black and white lists, as well as with nonexistent addresses. Previously, the client's address could be both in the white list and in the list of nonexistent addresses, which contradicted any logic. After all, if we add an address to the whitelist, we are sure that it is correct. We've improved the behavior with lists:
- The same address cannot be found in the whitelist and the list of nonexistent addresses simultaneously. The system takes this into account when adding an address to the list of nonexistent
- In the request card, nonexistent addresses and addresses from the blacklist have their designation (hint)
- When sending a message to a nonexistent address, the system will warn you about the actions that you can take when sending a letter to such an address
API. Possibility of mentioning an employee
When creating an internal comment (create / comment) and creating a request with an internal comment (create / ticket), it became possible to mention an employee. In detail how the functionality works with a mention in the article
Telegram. Bot works in a group
When a bot was added to a general group, all participants' messages were created as separate chats in Usedesk, and the answer came in a private chat. We have improved the functionality, and now, when a bot is added to a group, all messages from users will fall into one group chat.
In the Userdesk group chat, you will see from which participant the message came. And the answer from Usedesk will fall into the general group.
- If you do not have a client in the system, then it will be created separately;
- The group's nickname will be added to the client's card of the group chat.
Important! the bot must have rights to messages in the telegram chat.
Triggers. Working with temporary conditions
If in the triggers you used temporary conditions, for example, "The last update of the request - the time has passed - 5 minutes, then you probably faced such restrictions when the rule worked out not at the sixth minute, but later. The guilty were found and punished =) namely, these are system restrictions that checked the rules every 20 minutes.
We turned the internal processes upside down, and we managed to halve the time to check the rules. I.e., now the rules are checked every 10 minutes.
The main recommendation is to use time conditions = more than 10 minutes!
Android. Opening an address on maps
In the client's card, clicking on the address opens a list of available applications. If you do not have such applications, the Google Play Store (Yandex.Maps) will open.
Android. Working with SLA
Added the ability to work with SLA to the application:
- displaying SLA metrics in the request list (time to first / next response)
- displaying SLA indicators in the request card (time to first / next response and time to completion)
06.05.21Android. Agent profile
To quickly contact our support, we added a button to the agent profile to go directly to the chat.
Android. Messengers in the client card
We have implemented work with messengers in the client's card, namely:
- Switching to the application from the customer card
Reports. Unloading the values of additional fields
The changes concern the removed additional fields:
In the main report (when unloading), the values of additional fields are displayed instead of ID. After all, the report is history, and we cannot but show what changes have occurred during the reporting period.
Integration. Infobip platform for connecting WhatsApp and Viber
Integration via Infobip
provides the ability to work with official WhatsApp (Business) and Viber. The principle of operation, settings, and how the integration works, read our article.
Was the article helpful?