Channels. Refinement of the mail channel page
Connecting a mail channel to Usedesk is not easy, but we tried to simplify it and add hints when hovering over elements to the connection page. For example, what is the external and internal connection.
iOS. Filtering requests by channel type
Added the ability to filter requests by channel type
iOS. Predefined filters on the query pag
- "My" - requests, where the executor is the current user in the statuses "New", "Open", "Pending", "On hold", "Completed", "Closed";
- "Open" - requests in the statuses "New", "Open", "Pending", "On Hold";
- "Completed" - requests in the "Completed", "Closed" statuses.
iOS. Sorting the list of queries by update date
iOS. Agent profile
To quickly contact our support, we added a button to the agent profile to go directly to the chat. Also, the agent profile now displays a list of groups that the agent is a member of.
iOS. Messengers in the client card
- Switching to the application from the customer card.
iOS. Working with copies in a mail channel
The color of the button depends on the availability of copies. If no copies are specified, the color is gray.
iOS. Html messages in a ticket
Html messages are displayed in the ticket (without unnecessary tags and buttons) to open the entire HTML page.
SDK. iOS. Displaying pictures in the Knowledge Base
SDK. iOS. Required channelId parameter
The required parameter channelId - channel identifier has been added to the chat configuration.
SLA in chats
- preview of the text of the last message in chats;
- customer avatar;
- online/offline on the client's avatar;
- chat icon and API.
If you do not use the SLA in your work, you can disable it, and you will only have access to changes with the display of chat icons and API. To leave a request for disabling the functionality, write to us at email@example.com.
API. Information for communicating with the client in webhooks
- name - name
- avatar - avatar
- note - note
- phones - phone
- additional_ids - additional identifier
SDK. Android. System localization
- English (default);
SDK. Android. Improvement of FF in the chat
- Never - the chat is always displayed;
- Outside working hours - FF is displayed if there are no online operators;
- Always FF only - always displays F;
- Always FF + chat - FF is displayed, and after filling - a chat to which information about the filled data is sent to the FF.
SDK. Android. Agent avatar visibility
Signature. Powered By Usedesk
Rules. New parameter "Customer note"
To configure, use the new "Customer Note" condition in the rules in the WHAT section:
Additional fields. Working with Nested List Fields
- We brought the list of fields of the lower level into a separate window, which displays the entire list of values in the order that is specified in the settings for the value of this level. You can turn the value on or off (the included values will always be displayed at the top);
- Added sorting of values not only alphabetically but also by the the additional field id;
- Implemented tooltips when hovering over elements.
For more information on how to set up additional fields of the "Nested List" type, see the documentation.
Triggers. Attachment condition in chats
If a client sends you a message with attachments, then the "Attachment" condition will recognize it as a message with an attachment and not separate the text from attachments and attachments from each other. Bottom line - your rules will work correctly in chats (WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram)
SDK. Android. Message delivery status
- If the delivery report does not come to us, the message will be marked with the "not delivered" status. You can send such a message again or delete it;
- If the delivery report still came to us, then the "not delivered" status will automatically change to "delivered."
Chat. Clients status
API. Sorting the list of tickets
New parameters have been added to the ticket list method, which you can pass in the request fields for sorting:
- sort – sorting parameter by which the list of tickets can be sorted: id, status_id, client_id, assignee_id, group, last_updated_at, published_at
- order – sort order of tickets:
- asc – ascending
- desc – descending
Chat. New "SDK" type
The current revision relates not so much to the "SDK" chat type but rather to chats' processing. Each chat belongs to its platform and is marked with a unique icon.
For example, for the SDK, we added a mobile phone icon .
Additionally, when creating a chat through a mobile application, a webhook comes with the SDK channel type, which will help you collect statistics on such requests.
SDK. iOS and Android. New opportunities for working with the Knowledge Base
Two new parameters have been added to the chat initialization screen in the application, which will help to work with the knowledge base flexibly:
- isNeedChat (for iOS) / WithKnowledgeBase Support Button (for Android) – the Knowledge Base opens without the "widget" button (when disabled);
- isNeedReview (for iOS) / WithKnowledgeBase Article Rating (for Android) – the rating in KB articles will not be displayed (when disabled).