The "Show hints again" button is no longer available on the profile page, and we have moved the "Save" button to its place.
To enable you to do analytics by clicking on widget elements, we have systematized the names of classes or ids of the following elements:
1. Widget icon - uw-main-button;
2. Widget closing button - uw-main-button-close;
3. The button to close the chat window when the chat is active - uw-close-chat-button;
4. The button "Task complete?" - uw-task-solved-button;
5. The button to send a message - uw-message-submit-button;
6. Attachment-button - uw-attachment-button;
7. Each of possible channel buttons:
8. The button to send an e-mail when starting a chat dialogue - uw-send-email-button;
9. Clicking the buttons when viewing an article in the knowledge base:
In this update we have worked on the list of macroses and changed some important functions:
1. We have divided the list of macroses into "Active" and "Not active". Now you do not need to go into each macros separately to see which macroses you are currently using and which are inactive.
Note! Macroses from the "Not active" list are displayed without a structure (section/category), while the inactive macros remembers in which structure it was created. For example, if you change the setting of inactive macros to "Enabled", then it gets to the list "Active" in the desired section/category.
2. Changed the system of macroses copying. In the new system, you can copy and delete only one macros each, to avoid, for example, accidental mass deletion. We added the "Copy" button as an icon to the right of the "Edit" button, which appears when you hover over the macros only.
3. Hide actions over sections and categories. Similar to the line with the macros, the buttons for actions began to appear when you put the cursor over a section/category.
We have improved the integration with Telegram, and now, if you send a contact, it will be displayed in Usedesk too (message format - text "Name and phone number").